Oak City Style
SO CUTE!
Oh my adorable Aftee!!
wow she's really good! way to go afton
I love those first few steps they take. Irresistible.
Oooohhhh! I love her!! (Have I mentioned that before? ;)
So cute! She is so tiny, it is cute to see her walking. Thank you for the bread and jam! It was delicious.
I can't see this!!! I'm guessing it's a video. Wish I could watch it... I tried downloading the Adobe Flash Player but it didn't work. :( Sad day.
Oh she is walking really well!
I can see it now! Yay! I love Tyson's face when she first starts out. He's like, "My little girl is walking! Ahh!" She is a pro, doing it with the hiccups and all! lol
Post a Comment
9 comments:
SO CUTE!
Oh my adorable Aftee!!
wow she's really good! way to go afton
I love those first few steps they take. Irresistible.
Oooohhhh! I love her!! (Have I mentioned that before? ;)
So cute! She is so tiny, it is cute to see her walking. Thank you for the bread and jam! It was delicious.
I can't see this!!! I'm guessing it's a video. Wish I could watch it... I tried downloading the Adobe Flash Player but it didn't work. :( Sad day.
Oh she is walking really well!
I can see it now! Yay! I love Tyson's face when she first starts out. He's like, "My little girl is walking! Ahh!" She is a pro, doing it with the hiccups and all! lol
Post a Comment