So it's been a week since Easter and I still don't have the pictures we took. As soon as we get the pictures I'm going to put them up. We dyed eggs and then went to work, but the dying eggs was really fun and we made some darn good eggs so I'll have to post the pictures so you can all be jealous :) just kidding, but I do want to put them up soon.

Anna had a performance yesterday here in Logan with the LD Singers from Snow College and it was so fun and I was so glad I got to see her. For part of the program they sang songs from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat and I thought of my lovely sisters who always listen to and sing those songs. It made me miss home and my two sad blisters (as Cory says) :)
Well, until next time, Happy Sunday
Oh, and one more week till Conference!!! I'm so excited to go to Oak City and I can't WAIT to go to Orem for Shayla's shower!!! Yay!


7 comments:
Go go go Joseph! For some reason that show always reminds me of your house.. why is that? Oh that and Peter Pan the musical! hahaha!
Im sooooo embarrassed. I got impatient and started clicking "publish comment" like 5 times and it posted all those times!! So ignore all the removed by author. I just stoopid.
I was just telling my ballet class about how crazy we all are about Joseph... my pianist started playing Joseph songs in ballet class, and I just busted up laughing, because I was thinking about how funny we all looked marching around the house singing Go go go Joseph!
hiiiiiiiii
Post a Comment