This is a picture of my very first Library card! I know, I'm a little old for never having a library card but it's true. Usually I have lived around people that like to read as much as me and so we just trade books, there was no need for a library. But now, where we don't live by anyone that reads a lot, Tyson and I decided to go and check out the library. I really like it and I'm so excited about my very first library card! :) Right now I have checked out The Two Princesses of Bamarre and Walk Two Moons. I'm reading the princess one first and I really like it so far. It's by the same author that wrote Ella Enchanted and I absolutely loved that book growing up, so I was excited to read this one. I'm so excited for this summer so I can read all the books I haven't had time for! There are so many books on my Goodreads "to-read" bookshelf so I'm glad that I can finally get started.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Books, Books, Books
This is a picture of my very first Library card! I know, I'm a little old for never having a library card but it's true. Usually I have lived around people that like to read as much as me and so we just trade books, there was no need for a library. But now, where we don't live by anyone that reads a lot, Tyson and I decided to go and check out the library. I really like it and I'm so excited about my very first library card! :) Right now I have checked out The Two Princesses of Bamarre and Walk Two Moons. I'm reading the princess one first and I really like it so far. It's by the same author that wrote Ella Enchanted and I absolutely loved that book growing up, so I was excited to read this one. I'm so excited for this summer so I can read all the books I haven't had time for! There are so many books on my Goodreads "to-read" bookshelf so I'm glad that I can finally get started.
Labels:
Books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow, you really are a big girl now!!! Have fun in Manti this weekend and drive safely.
yay! You found a library! Who knew that little Logan had a library? I hope you like Walk Two Moons as much as I did. You'll have to tell me if the princess one is any good. And I can't wait to see your pics fromm the wedding and hospital
Congratulations on your first Library card! I'll be checking up on your bookk reading on good reads
Wait! I didn't know it was your FIRST library card! Wow. I remember when I got my first card and was soo completely excited. That's fun! I'll have to get one when I come, too! And I love the Princesses book - it's one of my favorites, though Ella Enchanted is still better.
Post a Comment