Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Big News


Well, those of you that read this blog really probably already know the news, but it's fun to just post it anyways. Tyson and I are expecting a little baby. I'm tentatively due on the 20th of December so we're going to have a Christmas Baby!! We are very excited and can't wait. (We're still planning on going to Mexico if Tyson can get work off that week so no worries about that :) Tyson thinks it's going to be a girl because Shayla's and Marissa's babies are both girls, but I don't know, we might be the odd ones out. :)

7 comments:

Amanda Miller said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Yahoo! A Christmas baby, so fun!

Eric and Kassi said...

Congrats! Tell Tyson Kassi says good luck with the whole parenting thing.

Natchel said...

Gah! A baby! Can't believe it Chels! Yay for Christmas! Name her Merry... no thats tacky Rachel, gosh! :)

coryshay said...

That would be tackier if it was a boy and not a girl! Ha ha! PS. Don't you think it's ironic that if it's a boy you're thinking of theodore... you know Laurie and Jo! What the... I tried explaining that to mom, but she's never seen it or read the book...

Tyson and Chelsea said...

haha, ya actually I had thought about that. That's how I was trying to convince tyson that I could call him Teddy, he doesn't like that name but I think it's cute :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! I hadn't heard the news yet. Hope you're feeling okay.

annette said...

So exciting. You know I had a baby once on Dec. 20th, lets see oh ya that was my baby Jessica!