I love the fall! I have decided that fall is my favorite time of the year. The weather is just perfect; it's not hot, and it's not quite cold yet. I love the changing leaves! I was driving through the canyon the other day and I couldn't stop staring at all the color on the trees (I wasn't the one doing to driving so it was ok ;). Another good thing about this time of year is that we are starting to see more birds that aren't crows around (there
are so many crows around here). I love the fall, there's Halloween, Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday, and you can probably guess why), General Conference, puppy chow and pumpkin pie, hot chocolate and wrapping up in a blanket, and of course Tyson's and my birthday :) This is why I changed my blog template. Doesn't it just feel cozy? And just for Lexie; my favorite time of the year for "leaping into leaves...coo."(5 points for naming it)


2 comments:
i don't get the 5 points but what could I really do with them anyways?
bahaha Leaping into leaves!!!....coo.
Post a Comment