Friday, October 10, 2008

My Birthday

I'm all sorts of legal now. I even had a dream that I went gambling :) We had lots of fun on my birthday, aside from taking a test. We watched Iron Man- very good show. Tyson gave me a Willow Tree doll- Cherish. It looks just like me ;) He also gave me my favorite movie, Sleeping Beauty. I had a great time. Then, yesterday we went to the Corn Maze with Derrick and Celeste. I'll post the pictures as soon as I get them. It was very fun. Tyson is great at getting us un-lost which is really good cause I'm usually pretty good at getting us lost. 

PS Today I am officially at 30 weeks! The countdown begins

5 comments:

Celeste Louise said...

Thats the cutest willow tree statue I've seen! The corn maze was so much fun! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU again. You can just imagine us all singing it for the seventh time. =)

Jamilyn said...

So fun! I want the Sleeping Beauty movie, too! I've only seen it once or twice EVER! I loved it so I will get it someday! And the willow doll is so cute. You must be collecting them... that's a great idea. I've always wanted to collect snow globes or something fun like that. haha! Anyway, I hope your bday was a blast!!!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

I am so glad you had such a fun birthday. I haven't talked to you about it yet cause I've been kinda tied up!!! We will talk soon!!

Natchel said...

Oh Happy Birthday my dear cousin!! I am the slime of the earth for not calling or anything.. :( please forgive me. My mother in law just bought me the Cherish one too!! We's twinners! I'm not that fat yet tho ;). Yay for 21!!
Love you!

coryshay said...

Yay for 30 weeks!! Woo Woo!