Oak City Style
I just can't get enough of these pictures. Thanks for posting them. It was such a fun day, and such good food, and such great company, and such a beautiful baby!! GOOD TIMES
OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so sorry I wasn't at the blessing! I didn't even know! I feel so bad!! I'm sure it was great and Afton is SO stink'en CUTE!!
P.S. I love the Cheeseball Paul picture. He is so stinkin cute. He quacks me up!!!
Cute pictures Chels. She is such a cutie girl...she looks so much like you!
Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just can't get enough of these pictures. Thanks for posting them. It was such a fun day, and such good food, and such great company, and such a beautiful baby!! GOOD TIMES
OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so sorry I wasn't at the blessing! I didn't even know! I feel so bad!! I'm sure it was great and Afton is SO stink'en CUTE!!
P.S. I love the Cheeseball Paul picture. He is so stinkin cute. He quacks me up!!!
Cute pictures Chels. She is such a cutie girl...she looks so much like you!
Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment