On Saturday we went to the Willow Park Zoo here in Logan. We lived here for over a year before we found out there was a zoo here. It costs a dollar a person so we didn't think it would be that good but we loved it. There were tons of ducks so Tyson was in heaven. The Slide Show Below is of the Zoo. It's mostly ducks. :) Afton Loved it and it was perfect weather. We had so much fun.
Then on Sunday we ate our Sunday Dinner Outside. It was a beautiful day.
Afton played with the umbrella
when she wasn't chillin'


4 comments:
Yay, I'm so glad you have a camera so you can share more and more pictures.
She is getting so big!! I hope to see you all soon!
We are having a birthday party for Paul on Memorial Day if you can come! We would love to see you before we leave!
Oh yeah...and baby Afton...cuter every time I see her.
Post a Comment