In no real order:
Loves from Jocelyn
Lovin' Cousins
Lizzy is going to appeal to Lexie to give Afton a new gang name. I think her old one was A-dawg, but Lizzy's new name for her is Afro. And this is Afro style.
Cute cousin Jocelyn
Paul ramming his Thomas train into the side of the cake.
An intelligent Look
Paul loved this gift from Aunt Lainey so much he about ripped it to shreds
One of my favorites
Paul in his cute conductor shorts
We gave Paul some blocks in a bag I made. I'm pretty sure he liked them even though he kept banging them saying "Die Die Die!"
We sure are going to miss Amanda and Paulywog when they move back to New Jersey


5 comments:
Wow you outdid yourself in adorability with these pictures. My favorite is Afton and her Grandpa. That is adorable. Could I request a disk of all these pics?!?!?!
All of them are so cute. Paulies party was very fun. He is such a cute kid with personality plus.
Aw man I miss Dallin... I can't believe how much hair she has! What a sweetie! Looks like so much fun. I wish I could be to these things...
I feel bad we wound up missing the party. I would have loved to see Afton in person, not that her pictures aren't cute, but you know what I mean. My kids were being poops, can I say that.
Cute pictures Chels! It was so fun to see you! I hope you come visit us soon!
BUT NEW JERSEY IS THE BEEEEST!!! ps, my mom has a blog... it's sandraturner20@blogspot.com. I'm trying to get people to follow her and leave a comment letting her know that they follow her so she will want to send me pictures and stuff to post of people to see... so if you would like to follow her, leave a comment for her so she knows people want to follow her :) Thanks!!!
Post a Comment