Oak City Style
I love the second one too. Her eyes are so pretty. Don't you just love new toys.
you seriously need to enter her in a cute baby contest
I love that her pinky is up on the second one. She's so refined!
yay for Afton!! Big girl food is where it's at sister!
She's so stinkin cute! Yummy food makes babies happy!
She always looks so surprized with those big beautiful eyes.
sooo adorablistic!!!!
ok I'll say it again, she is so CUTE!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love the second one too. Her eyes are so pretty. Don't you just love new toys.
you seriously need to enter her in a cute baby contest
I love that her pinky is up on the second one. She's so refined!
yay for Afton!! Big girl food is where it's at sister!
She's so stinkin cute! Yummy food makes babies happy!
She always looks so surprized with those big beautiful eyes.
sooo adorablistic!!!!
ok I'll say it again, she is so CUTE!!!
Post a Comment