Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fruit Leather

I made Fruit Leather!  I LOVE fruit Leather and I was so excited when I found how to make it on a blog called Make and Takes. I posted how to on the Straight from the Kitchen blog. 

It was so fun!


Just be careful where you put your hand


They turned out really good, though I do say it myself ;)


I can't wait till more fruit comes in season so I can do more!

6 comments:

Eric and Kassi said...

That is really cool! They look delicious!

Renae said...

looks good. you did a good job. when we have to start sharing our food storage, I will trade you potato pearls for fruit leather

Elaine Brown Billings said...

You are truly a Domestic Goddess!!! They look yummy!

coryshay said...

Ooh, I'll have to try! And I'll up Renae's ante (or auntie?)... I'll give you potato pearls AND unground wheat in exchange for potato pearls and one Afton

coryshay said...

haha I mean in exchange for fruit leather and one Afton

Jamilyn said...

YUM!!! How did you make it? Just smash it up in a blender and put it in the sun? Tell me how! I would looove that! Love you guys! P.S. I'm gonna be at Cody and Marissa's tomorrow, maybe til Thursday... maybe just Wednesday. I don't know! But Tiffany had her baby so we're going to see her and play with Mason and Anya and Mom will be there tomorrow too. So yeah. Tell Kelly and Lisa for us, too! If you get this.