The night after we went camping, we had a Murder Mystery Dinner (compliments of the lovely Celeste). Everyone was given a character and some clues, and by the end of the three course dinner, you had to guess who the murderer was. Kind of like Clue. It was so fun, and nobody even guessed who it was.
Lisa's Brother Scott and Cousin Danielle. I think they should have won an award for their acting.
Afton didn't care much who the murderer was, she just wanted to eat everyone's papers
Derrick was the Host, and Tyson was the murderer.
And I am so sad I didn't get a close-up of Kelly's hair. It was awesome


4 comments:
I love murder mystery parties!! They're so fun! And I learned something about Tyson I didn't know! Watch your back! Hey PS are you coming down for the 4th? because Jason sent something for Afton that's...shall we say, time sensitive...
We did that a few years ago for Halloween, it was way fun! We saw a bunch of people at your house, Ben said, "They have to be related, they all look alike." :)
OH NO! We didn't take a picture of that awesome new look! Think I could talk him into re-creating it? ... Probably not. :(
how come we never get invited for anything fun?? maybe we can't always make it, but at least we would have the comfort of knowing we were invited.
Post a Comment