Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Boating at Deer Creek

Lots of Pictures. Just Warning you.





Not so happy about the big life jacket


During a calmer moment on the tube


Where's Afton?


Jo Jo and Grandma. 
Jo Jo kept signing "More, more" and I would reach down and get her some water and she would splash her hand in it and then wash the boat with it. I was her friend that day. I say "that day" cause the next day she saw me and started frantically backing up.
 


Afton Liked it okay. Just as long as the wind and sun were out of her face she was pretty happy. Mostly she just wanted out of the life jacket. It was so fun. Thanks Lynn and Sylvia for taking us out.

2 comments:

Natchel said...

Oh looks like so much fun! You guys do a lot of outdoor stuff! Its too hot here. I'm so jealous!

coryshay said...

that was so fun! Cute pics!