Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Big Apple!

There are a lot of pics and a lot of posts. I do wish I had better pictures of our trip. Hopefully my Mom , Shayla and Renae will have more pictures of the trip soon. 


Afton and I went with my mom, Shayla and Jocelyn, Renae and Sam and Liz to Amanda, Jared's and Pauly's house in New Jersey. We went to New York City the first three days we were there. 



We went on the ferry and just rode past the Statue of Liberty

Shayla and Lizzy and I went to the Met to see the American Ballet Theater perform Romeo and Juliet. It was Amazing! I'm so glad we went. I wish I had a good picture of the chandeliers there. 

While we were there everyone else went to Central Park to play. My mom and Renae tried to feed her some Carrots and you can see it went well. They said Afton thought it was hilarious. 

The second to last day we were there we went to the pool by Manda's house. It was Afton's first pool experience and she loved it. She just sat in the water and watched the kids play for about an hour. 




It was so much fun! Amanda was so nice to be dragged everywhere and drive us places and Amanda, Jared and Paul were so great to let us all cram in their house and take their beds. It was really a fun trip. 
Thank you Manda and Jared and Paul!! It was so fun to see you!

5 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Thanks for posting those pictures. They were really good. I'm especially grateful for your careful cropping of that last picture. Tee hee!

We had such a fun time being together in NJ/NY at Millers Chateau! Very very fun times.

coryshay said...

so cute! I love that picture of Jocelyn splashing! And Baby Afton is so cute even when she is wearing carrots as an accessory!

Brandi said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like a fabulous trip! I'm so glad that you got to go.

Amanda Miller said...

Cute picture Chels! We had so much fun and were sad when you left!

Auntie Murlene said...

Those last two pix are Gorgeous!!  Send them in to Baby Beautiful Magazine (if there is such a thing).  I was seriously jealous of the trip.  Here I am working my guts out......  :-)