Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Elsa Reese Neilsen

Last night we went to Tim and Brandi's to see their new baby girl Elsa Reese. She is so cute! 
They were so nice to let us visit them. Hopefully we didn't overstay our welcome. Tyson got Rob (Brandi's brother who is very talented) talking about art. Tyson asked the questions and Rob was more the happy to answer. It was so fun.

She's so cute! A little mad about the picture I think :) 


Afton absolutely loved Brandi's mom and brother. Brandi's mom taught Afton how to play the piano. 
Thanks again for letting us visit the cutest little baby!

3 comments:

annette said...

It's so nice to have cousins!

coryshay said...

2 darling babies!!

Megan said...

Hey Chelsea- I put my blog to private, send me your email and I will add you so you can read if you want. My email is megs0000@yahoo.com