Our latest trip to Orem was for the combined September birthday party and to help my Mom and Dad with their deck. It was way fun!
Sam was an excellent helper and looked so studly in those safety glasses.
Didn't I catch me a handsome man?
Rachel and her new baby Gabe came to visit and it was SO fun to see her. I miss her and Gabe is the cutest little boy ever!!! I wish I could have had more time there.
Jocelyn was such a big helper with the babies


4 comments:
What a fun weekend that was. Thanks for all your hard work (Tyson), and thanks for coming down so we could get a Hathaway fix!
Luv your guts!!
I am soooo sad I didn't get to spend more time with you! When I left Saturday, I thought I would see you later! And then you weren't there at church! :'(
Gabriel was SO happy to play with Afton! He had so much fun playing with kids his age instead of boring old mom! Love that pic of JoJo feeding him!
It was so fun to see you guys!
I love the photo of JoJo feeding Gabriel. How fun for the second cousins to get to play with each other! Wish I could have been there so the babies could meet their Great-Aunt Murlene!
Post a Comment