Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Afton!!

Afton's birthday was Yesterday and mom said I had to get the pictures up today so here they are :) We had a lot of fun. Thank you everyone for coming and for the gifts! 

So don't laugh at the cake, I'm not creative so this is what we ended up with:




Afton didn't get the blowing out the candles part, but she sure loved the cupcake!





She loved all her new toys and books

Playing with toys from both birthday parties.




Thanks again Everyone!

6 comments:

Lisa Hathaway said...

Funny how you said you're not creative, because when I saw the cake my first thoughts were "Creative!" and "How cute!" Pretty sure I would have gone with the standard square format we had for my birthday ...

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Awwww it looks so fun. That was great that all those people came to wish Afee a happy birthday. I just can't get enough of that little girl!

Natchel said...

Happy birthday pretty girl!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Afton! She is one sweet little girl.

Sarah said...

What a fun day - I can't believe she's one already. Time goes by WAY to fast!

coryshay said...

Awwww! She got a glow worm!! The luckiest gal in the world is the gal that has a glow worm! I was going to ask you what you ended up getting her. And I think the cake is cute. Wish Jojo would have eaten her first cake with as much gusto! Here's to many more Aftie!