Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break

Last week was Spring Break! We went up to (more like invited ourselves to) Idaho to see Derrick and Celeste. It was so fun to see them then especially since we won't be able to see them at Easter!

They were so nice to let us take over their house. On the first day we went to a park and had a picnic


We saw this big guy peeking over to see what was going on
We were right by the zoo...obviously


The next day we went to the falconry place to see all the birds Tyson wants to have one day :)
This isn't one of them but we couldn't take any pictures of the falcons and hawks.

Isn't he pretty?

Afton fell in love with the owl stuffed animal as soon as we walked in the door, so we had to get it for her.


How do you Measure up to a Bald Eagle?



Then it was Afton's nap time so me and Afton and Celeste went home while the others went to the Warhawk Museum.

Then we just chilled.
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do this once you reach adulthood:


But it was sure fun to watch


On the last day, we discovered just how curly this little girls hair could go. I'm so excited about it, now we have a way to do it so it looks nice :)


Thanks Derrick and Celeste for letting us come and play!

7 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Oh I love her curly hair. It looks so adorable. Those 3 brothers swinging each other in a blanket is a crack up. It looks like you had a blast. I'm so glad. That is kind of shocking how big the bald eagle's wing span is. Very cool!

Megan said...

First of all, Afton is sooo cute, I just love that girl. :) Second, I did not know that eagles were that big, that is amazing!

coryshay said...

oh my oh my oh my!!! Many a girl would kill for those curly locks!! The hair is just so adorable! And I love the little owl she got.

Celeste Louise said...

We are so glad you came!!! And you are welcome to come at any time, with or without notice. =) (Although, if you come without notice I won't promise that the house will be clean...)

Brandi said...

Ahhhh! Thanks for the photos. Those are awesome! I adore her curly hair!!! Yours too Chelsea. :)

Lexie said...

um....i love that little girl of yours.....she's pretty much my fav. she is sooooo cute!!

Jamilyn said...

Awwh, love the curls! I miss you guys so much!