Thought this was a fun post my SIL Jami did...
{Rules} Pull up your picture folder, open up the first folder, find the 10th picture in the folder, and post about that picture on your blog!
Last year I started scanning all of Tyson's Mission pictures onto the computer for him as a gift, I eventually had to tell him about it cause it's taking forever, but it'll still be a good gift someday I think.
Anyway, this was the 10th picture in my files, This is Tyson opening his mission call to the Kentucky Louisville Mission with their pretty dog at his feet. That's pretty much all I know about this picture since I wasn't actually there :)


3 comments:
Thats a fun idea! Cute little 18 yr. old Tysee!
Awh, this is a fantastic picture! Lots of memories... Tyson and his mission call (I remember that - such a neat experience to be part of! I was there when all four brothers opened their calls. Love it.), the home I grew up in and love (in the background), and our wonderful "Lady dog" at Tyson's feet! I like this picture. :D Thanks for sharing!
wow he looks young! Even younger than usual! :) That's a great picture to have chosen
Post a Comment