Oak City Style
Congrats! Our little girl was born on Dec. 19th! That is a good day! Good Luck with everything! I think you should have a boy too! ;)
Oh my gosh!!!!! Congrats!! I can't believe it! I hope you get your boy!
Congratulations!! Your tribe is increasing!! Maybe he will come early and hit my birthday!!
Yay! I'm so glad people know, because I'm bad at keeping secrets
Yeah for grandbaby #3!! Being a Grandma is the greatest thing ever. I'm excited to have a new one to play with. Boy or girl . . . . me dunt care!!!
Chelsea! Congratulations!!! That makes me so happy.
Congrats! I hope it's a boy too, little boys are SO much fun :).
So Happy!!! I was so happy it even made me check your blog. I never remember to do that anymore. YYEEAAHH!!
Congratulations, you kept that a good secret. You should have all your kids born in december. It makes an exciting month.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congrats! Our little girl was born on Dec. 19th! That is a good day! Good Luck with everything! I think you should have a boy too! ;)
Oh my gosh!!!!! Congrats!! I can't believe it! I hope you get your boy!
Congratulations!! Your tribe is increasing!! Maybe he will come early and hit my birthday!!
Yay! I'm so glad people know, because I'm bad at keeping secrets
Yeah for grandbaby #3!! Being a Grandma is the greatest thing ever. I'm excited to have a new one to play with. Boy or girl . . . . me dunt care!!!
Chelsea! Congratulations!!! That makes me so happy.
Congrats! I hope it's a boy too, little boys are SO much fun :).
So Happy!!! I was so happy it even made me check your blog. I never remember to do that anymore. YYEEAAHH!!
Congratulations, you kept that a good secret. You should have all your kids born in december. It makes an exciting month.
Post a Comment