Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where to Even Start...

Well of course the Biggest news is Bailey...but I don't want to skip everything that's happened before then, so here's a quick look.


on the 11th we had the Hathaway Christmas Breakfast which was very fun and Afton Loved Santa



Our soon-to-be family of four



Then we went straight to Orem to have Afton's Birthday Party. Thanks you to everyone who came it was so fun.


Helping Lex make the Rice Crispies



The Awesome cake Shayla made






Thanks again everyone. And thanks mom and dad for letting us volunteer your house for the party :)

And now for the big news...

Bailey Rose Hathaway

Born December 16th 2010
7 lbs 2 oz
20 in


And what a sweet girl she is



She's very quiet


And eats so good


And her big sister absolutely loves her


Such a good big sister


We think she looks more like Tyson
and she's adorable


We are so happy to have her


12 comments:

Jamilyn said...

Ohhh! I can't wait to hold her!!!! Wish we could have been there for the Christmas party and Afton's Birthday! Love you guys! Congratulations!! Hopefully we will see you soon.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I can't believe she's here already. She's beautiful and Afton looks like the best big sister ever!

Natchel said...

Oh yes!!! Finally! She is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. She does look more like Tyson I think. They look so lovely together and what a sweet sister Afton is.

Cass said...

Woah! Hathaway's way to go! She is super cute!

Lisa Hathaway said...

Cutest little girls ever! Yea!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Oh boy . . . . . I just love your pictures and your post. We love those two baby dolls with all our heart and liver!!!! The way Bailey is eating, she will soon surpass her older sister in size.

Megan said...

Bailey is such a cute baby!! Congratulations! Now I am jealous though... :) I need my baby here!

coryshay said...

Aaaaackkk! Her in that little Christmas dress is too much! I love it! Thanks for all the pictures! Especially since I have only seen her for about 5 minutes of her life!

She is so beautiful and Afton looks like she is glowing to have a real baby around!

Amanda Miller said...

So glad we got to see her! What sweet little girlies you have!

Carol said...

She is beautiful! Please forgive me for not coming to the hospital to see you. And Oak City is so FAR away!!

annette said...

Oh what a beauty! You are such a lucky little momma!

Brandi said...

Oh I love the pictures! Im craving more. I miss you.