Oak City Style
oh i miss that little cutie!! i want to see her right now!
Such a cute dolly!!
yay!!! That's so exciting - and crazy! Watch out... :)
Yay! What a big girl!
Oh YAY!!! Go Bailey Go! Not that she didn't "go" before! She is a busy little girl! LOVE her!
P.S. I wish I could hear the sound in your videos! Darnit! Is this one recorded at your new place? Happy for you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh i miss that little cutie!! i want to see her right now!
Such a cute dolly!!
yay!!! That's so exciting - and crazy! Watch out... :)
Yay! What a big girl!
Oh YAY!!! Go Bailey Go! Not that she didn't "go" before! She is a busy little girl! LOVE her!
P.S. I wish I could hear the sound in your videos! Darnit! Is this one recorded at your new place? Happy for you guys!
Post a Comment