Monday, August 20, 2012

Oak City Days '12

We had such a fun Oak City Days this year! We look forward to this all year long.
Friday Night my mom came down and stayed with us. She made it just in time for the burgers and parade. 



Mike's Entry in the parade. 







Then Saturday morning was the 5k. I was worried but we made it! And it only took us an hour :)




Then we had a lot of time to just hang out and relax until the lunch. WE met Maylee and Derrick while standing in line



Bailey loved to dance with Daddy to the music



While we were waiting Aunt Lex came! WE were so excited to see her for the first time since she got back. We were so glad she could come.



The girls playing while we finished eating.




Then on to the fun stuff. Afton and Bailey went on the train ride, Bailey was unsure at first and hated it by the end.



Then we played for hours on the bouncy houses, rides, had cotton candy and snow cones and all the good stuff until it was time for the trout catch.

Afton was so brave and loved it, but she fell all the way in the water and she wasn't too happy about having wet clothes. 







Bailey wanted to see the fish and maybe even touch it, but not if it moved.



Bailey, Afton, Brayli, and Maylee with the fish.



That night, Tyson took the girls home to bed and I went and played for the dance. It was fun and long and I was so tired by the end of the day. But it was such a fun time with all the family. I'm so glad Mom and Lex got to come this year!

2 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

I am a new fan of Oak City Days. We had so much fun. I loved being with my babies and playing non-stop. Cute pictures.

Brent and Chelise said...

Chelsea, you are my hero! A 5k, staying out all day, and playing for the dance? Amazing! Such cute pictures and a darling family! Thanks for telling me about your blog!