Monday, December 3, 2012

The Diva and The Rebel

Trying to get Afton to smile for the camera...
Afton LOVES the camera. 
Any excuse to have her picture taken.











Trying to get Bailey to smile for the camera...
 
She's just not interested.
 











At last, well, she's not actually looking at the camera, but it's the only good one.

5 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Awww . . . . .my cute baby dolls! They are so very darling.

Lisa Hathaway said...

Ha! I think Bailey's third one is my favorite. "Are you done pointing that thing in my face yet?"

Brent and Chelise said...

Your girls are soo cute! We have the opposite problem. My older child will not acknowledge a lens in his face. The younger one, that should be difficult, will sit and pose and smile forever. Silly kids!

Amanda Miller said...

So sweet! I love both of their little faces!

Amanda Miller said...

So sweet! I love both of their little faces!