Thursday, August 15, 2013

First day of school!!!!

My baby went to preschool today and rode the bus! I have mixed feelings, but mostly excitement because she is so excited and not scared at all! 








Getting on the bus with BFF Austin. 



Bailey is not so excited to lose her best friend in the mornings. And he wanted to go in the bus. 



And yes, I'm one of those parents. I followed the bus and snuck a peak at her in her classroom. She seemed to jump right into it just fine, so now I don't have to worry. 


I am so glad she got Bonnie Nielson as her teacher. She is the nicest and I think Afton will have so much fun in her class! 



2 comments:

Amanda Miller said...

Yay Afton! She looks so excited! Poor Bailey girl, love them!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

I'm so excited for Afton. She will have such a great time in pre-school.