Our trip to Logan was semi-successful. We got an apartment and everything is good with that. Tyson met with his advisor and is all set for classes in the Spring. My advisor I met with did one good thing for me, helped me decide I really did want to switch majors :) Yes, I think I am going to switch my major but this is really going to be the last time. :) I will be set as soon as I can talk to someone in the Family and Consumer Sciences department.
We had a really fun Halloween party last night. We had some soup, decorated cookies, made carmel apples and watched Wait Until Dark. It was really scary. Oh, and if you were wondering, I tried making cream of potato soup from the cream of broccoli soup recipe and it turned out really good, but we had to leave a little salt out of it cause the broth was enough salt.
We're getting excited for the end of the semester. We're going to be in Orem for Thanksgiving, so far that's the plan, and we still haven't worked out Christmas- we'll be in Logan by that time.
Well, that's all forom this part of town. Peath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yay!! You finally posted! I almost gave up on checking your blog! It sounds like your party was fun, I've never seen Wait Until Dark, but I really want to (which is wierd because I don't do scary movies). Congrats on the potato soup. So are you going to do Family and Consumer Science?
I'm pretty sure I am going to switch because I've already taken most of those classes down here and I would be taking more classes that I love...so it's a definate yes, i think :)
What would you do with family and consumer science?
I could go into day care stuff, which I found out I really like when I had to volunteer in the day care here at Snow. Or Youth Programs, but that doesn't sound as fun. Oh, and I finally got an appointment for my advisor to call me so I can sign up for classes next week...yay!!
Post a Comment