Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa Brown

I am doing a project for a class on Grandma and Grandpa Brown and I need some help. If you could write about them like things they used to do and you used to do with them, holiday traditions, things grandma used to cook all the time, etc. Oh, and from those that know, (mom), things about them in Mexico and how they met and stuff like that.
Thanks for your help :)
Peath

3 comments:

coryshay said...

Your blog changes every time you post! It's cute though. So what I remember about Grandma Brown is that when she used to babysit me when I was younger, she would teach me to make cinnamon rolls. She came and showed my Mia Maids class how to once too. And then we always did some kind of craft project. Mostly she'd just find a scrap of material and we'd make something out of it. Do you remember that pink bag I made for you with your name "embroidered" on the front? THat was from a sleepover with Grandma. They always watched Price is Right and Grandma taught everyone to crochet. She made everyone the nicest afghans or quilts (all hand quilted) for people. She worked at the temple and she helped me once during a session as a worker and that was cool. That's pretty much the extent of my memory.

coryshay said...

ps. Grandpa was always there when I was at the "sleepovers" at their house but he was always watching TV or working in the garden, so it was mostly me and Grandma that would do things together.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I fixed it so anyone can comment now