Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Got a Job!

I got a job today at Chrysalis. It's a group home like Dallin's. There are only three boys and they are 25, 30 and 33 years old. They are high functioning but very low key, so they don't really like to go out to the movies or anything, but occasionally they'll go out. I'm going to be working the 3-9pm shift, which is good because it's after all of my classes. Sometimes I may have to work the 3-midnight shift if there's not enough people at the time. I have to rotate sundays but only for a few hours each time. I'm really excited about this job and I hope goes well.

4 comments:

coryshay said...

Congrats on the new job!! Let us know how your first day goes! Good luck to Tyson!

Amanda Miller said...

Way to go, Idaho! Or Logan or shut-up Richard. I hope things are going well in Logan for you and that you enjoy it as much as we did. Hope you get a snow day to spend at home snuggled up with a book and hot chocolate!

coryshay said...

tee hee... manda's funny

Anonymous said...

Well, it really hasn't stopped snowing since sunday, but we still have to go to classes. But the good news is, it's friday, and I don't work till sunday :)