I know this is kind of late, but Christmas was really fun. We had a good week at the Hathaways and then a good week at the Billings. During the break we went for a one horse open sleigh ride at Tyson's best friends house...that was really cold but really fun.
Valerie took everyone on a tube ride behind the four wheeler in the back yard.
And Tyson spent his break reading Eclipse (no I still haven't started it, I'm going to have to wait for a break or weekend)
Here are some more picures of Christmas:

Mason and Tyson picking a game to play

Shayla at the Wii
Puppy enjoying his Christmas Bone.
Thanks for a great Christmas!!





2 comments:
Very cute pics. I'm glad I didn't look too retarded playing the wii! You just didn't catch me at the right time. It looks like your Christmas with the Hathaways was fun. You're missing out on Eclipse though!
Looks like we missed a fun Christmas! We will have to get out there soon to see all you crazy kids. Thanks for getting Jingle Bells back in my head, such a happy song.
Post a Comment