Prep:10 min. Bake 30 min.
2 bone-in chicken breast halves (10 oz. each)
3/4 tsp. crushed garlic
3/4 tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 Tbs Olive Oil
Rub Chicken with garlic; Sprinkle with lemon-pepper and oregano. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken, skin side down, in the oil for 5 min.
Transfer to shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 30-35 min. or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken breast half= 369 calories, 17 g. fat (4 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 1 g carbs, trace fiber, 49 g protein
Well, there's the first one, not really a big thing but it looked good. Let me know what you think
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I couldn't figure out what you meant by this is the first one, but then I read the family blog... got it... Yay!! I'm looking forward to your recipes! I heard about your pleh truck problem! So sorry. That sucks :(
Hi Chelsea,
Just got you comment on our blog about Brandi's recipe Blog. Brandi has been trying to get people to use it and contribute to it for a few weeks. I was going to send you an invitation to be a contributor but then I realized I don't even have your email. If you want, send me your address and I'll have her add you.
Also, if anyone else wants to be added as a contributor, just let us know.
Tim
timneilsen@gmail.com
I want to be added, pimmy!
Post a Comment