We had our first game night with non family members. A couple in our ward invited us and another couple over to play games at their apartment and we had a lot of fun. We taught them how to play pirates dice and they loved it, of course I never won. Then we played spaz, which really hurt but it was so funny. And I decided to make some cookies to take over there and everyone loved them. They're one of my favorites but you need to drink milk with them :)
Here's the recipe if you want, you might already have it but in case you don't:
1 box devil's food cake mix
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs
reeses cup minis or rolos (I personally like rolos the best)
Mix the cake mix, oil and eggs together (it will seem very dry). Roll into 1 inch balls. Flatten out and place rolo or reeses in the middle. Cover the candy completely with the dough. Place on ungreased baking pan. Bake at 350 for 9-10 min.
They are soooo good it doesn't matter how bad they are for you :)
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Pirate game! I know! I can never win!! I don't get it..
I really am going to think about these cookies all day long now!
Post a Comment