Well, just like Nate and Rachel, we were asked to be nursury workers, Yay. I'm really excited about it, I think it will be really fun. We are really liking our new ward, there are a lot of fun people and everyone is really nice. Our Bishop is great. He and his wife are musicians and they are such good speakers and very nice people.
Anyway that's about all the new we have.
PS None of my buttons are working so I can't download pictures and I can't spellcheck anymore, so, you'll probably be able to notice- I come from the spellcheck generation :)
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's great! Watch out or it will make you baby hungry! No - we're excited for you ... congrats! (and I just like posting comments on your blog...)
Nurserary!! Wahoo!!
Yay!! You're coming to Orem! How Come?
So, how's nursery going now that you've been doing it for a few weeks??
Lisa told me about your calling. That is cute! I love you guys!
Post a Comment