So Tyson and I finally had a few hours together last Saturday morning to do something just for fun. So we did a little craft I had just learned and it was really fun. It's called Puff Paint. Mostly it's for little kids but we sure had a lot of fun (hmm, what does that say about us? :)
Anyway, we mixed shaving cream, glue and food coloring together and them you paint with them. It's really a fun thing to do, especially if you have kids.
Here is Tyson's Dinosaurs
This is my New York Night Scene
Tyson and his Sailboat picture and Mini Golf Picture
It was really fun even though it was kind of silly :)
(For some reason the pictures don't post like I put them on, sorry)


5 comments:
Hey, that looks exactly like New York at night! You guys should come see it in person. Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Your hair looks really cute, btw. LOVE AND MISS YOU!
So THAT's what you do in Logan on a Saturday night!! ;) Just joking!! It looks like you guys had fun! I hope you still have your pictures on the fridge! When are you ever coming down here again?
so fun!
so fun!
That looks really fun! Maybe Kelly and I will do that ... since there's so much to do in Ephraim!
Post a Comment