Saturday, March 1, 2008
Ummm
So I haven't posted for a long time cause I really haven't had anything to post. I don't even have recipes anymore cause I've been to busy to cook anything good. Tyson started his new job at Convergys and it's been ok for him. His schedule is every week night from 5 to 10:30pm so either he gets home at 11 or I get beck at 12:30, so a nice or even decent dinner really isn't an option anymore.
Labels:
Family Pics,
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Man that was a fun vacation!! I miss the beach bedy bedy mucho... and I can't wait to see what you got Jocelyn!!! Wahoo!! Amanda and Renae are doing a shower. If Amanda gets to come for spring break, it'll be in March, but if not, it'll be in April. I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment