Sorry, I only have pics of the puppy, her name is Sugar Baby :)

Next month is going to be a crazy month and we'll be going down south a lot. Next weekend, Anna is going through the temple, so we're going to that. Then that Tuesday, is Anna's shower and I'm helping with that and I'm so excited. Then that next Saturday is Anna and Josh's wedding. Then That next Wednesday, Lisa is going through the temple and we really hope we can make it to it. And that Saturday is Kelly and Lisa's wedding. Phew, that's a lot of traveling. Now if Shayla could just have her baby when we're already down there, that would be great.
He He :)
Well, that's all for now, not very exciting, but that's life :)


2 comments:
Aww... Ohmygoshe'socute! That's a really cute name for a puppy! I love it! It was fun having you down and I am hoping that sometime within the next month I will be having a baby so you guys will already be here. I'll tell Jocelyn to get on it!
Wait a minute! Anna's getting married???!!
Post a Comment