ell you about the books :)First I read The Two Princesses of Bamarre.
I still don't know how to pronounce that name, but it was very good. This was the same author that wrote Ella Enchanted this one wasn't better, but it was almost as good.

Then I read Walk Two Moons, by the same author of my fav
orite book, Chasing Redbird. I didn't think it was as good as Chasing Redbird but I honestly couldn't wait to find out what happened next in the story.
Next I read Peter and the Starcatchers. I think that so far, this was my favorite book I've
read this summer. It's a story of how Peter Pan came to be. It was a very good adventure book.

The last book I just finished is Book of a Thousand Days. I think this was my second favorite
book. I have loved all of the books by Shannon Hale. I think I still like
Princess Academy better but I really liked this one.
Tyson has been reading whenever he can, too. He decided to start the Chronicles of Narnia. He finished the Magician's Nephew and has started The Lion, the Witch

and the Wardrobe. He loves the books and can't wait to read the next one in the series.


5 comments:
Those look like good books, I wish I was doing as well on my summer reading. How is baby doing? Any new news?
Makes me wanna read! lol
Good reviews!! I'm definitely going to have to get the princess one and the peter pan one. I'm glad you liked Walk Two Moons... I loved the Grandma!
oh, and did you notice that I no longer have 8 friends and no books on Good Reads?? Are you proud?
I love the Narnia series, but I haven't read any of the others.. I'll have to check them o ut
Post a Comment