Thursday, June 12, 2008

12 Weeks

So as of this past sunday, I am officially in week twelve of the pregnancy. And unlike Shayla at twelve weeks, I have gained quite a few pounds :) But I guess it's a good trade for me cause I didn't have too bad of Morning Sickness. I still got sick but not half as bad as some people. 
We went to the doctor last week and had our first Ultrasound! It was so amazing but the baby wouldn't stop moving long enough to really get a good picture to keep :) Anyway, the doctor said everything is going good. We heard the heartbeat and saw it breathing and everything. The baby is a little smaller than my pointer finger right now. 
I can't wait to find out what gender it is and it seems likes it's taking forever :)
Well, that's really all the news we have so far

6 comments:

Jamie said...

You have gained quiet a few pounds? 1/2 a pound doesn't count as quiet a few pounds! Any way you look cute & I still can't believe you are having a baby. I still think of you as my little cousin!

Amanda Miller said...

Oh Chels! I'm so excited for you guys. That was a fun time in my pregnancy! Kick your feet up and keep going on your summer reading and let us know what you are reading!

Lisa Hathaway said...

Yea!!!

coryshay said...

Yeah for the second trimester!!! It's the best trimester of all!!! And I definitely made up for the weight gain in my last few weeks, so I'm with you!! You still look great!!

Alley said...

I am with Jamie I remember Chelsea as sweet little baby cousin with those coke bottle glasses. Congrats so neat!

Brandi said...

Congratulations! Happy for you.