This is the baby's head . She has both of her arms up by her face. One is covering her mouth like she's sucking on it. You can see the eye and the nose. Isn't she cute? :)We are so excited. Our top 3 names are Ellie, Afton and Baylie... in no particular order. Now I can start shopping for girl things and making cute girl crafts!!
Everything is going great. She is developing just like she should be. She's got all her parts and is 10 oz. I'm at 19 weeks and 2 days now. We are both just so excited!!!


3 comments:
yay for girl cousins!!
Oh my gosh, she's so cute! I can't wait to meet her! I vote for all the names, so put me down as one for each name. I'm sending well wishes your way!
Well Anders was voting for a boy but I guess Jocelyn's vote was stronger! Congrats!
Post a Comment