Okay okay, I'm sure that if any of you are still looking on my blog you are pretty disgusted that I haven't posted in weeks. I know I am. Well, I at least have an excuse: Two weeks ago, I was in Oak City helping out with Jamilyn's wedding and then went straight from there to Jocelyn's baby blessing and then off to San Fransisco all last week and we just barely got back. And now I am here at my parents house until Thursday when we go to Jami's wedding.
FINALLY, I will be going home on Sunday so I can be in Logan for my doctors appointment on Monday to see the gender of the baby!
So, I will have pictures from all those fun things when I get back home next week. Other than that, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to live with nothing fun on this blog.
Peath


No comments:
Post a Comment