
So the Jo-Ann's here in Logan had this big to-do cause they remodeled. So the first 100 customers got a gift certificate- it was only $5, but hey 5 bucks is 5 bucks- and there were all these coupons. So I got the cutest Winnie the Pooh craft (look on Mini Frippery blog for more details) for only $5. I am so excited to get it done, it's going to be so cute.
It made me think about watching Pooh with Lexie all growing up. I'm really glad I have an excuse to start having Winnie the Pooh things around again. I love Winnie the Pooh!


5 comments:
I love winnie the pooh, too! I just watched it again last summer, and after 20 years, I can still say every word!
Hey I hit that sale too... Didn't get a gift certificate though. Man that place was packed!
so cute! i love the original winnie-the-pooh. he is so cute. replying to your last comment... i am really excited to see you guys again, too! it seems like forever. i guess i've just been really busy and don't realize how fast the days go by. i voted for ellie! so adorable. but you'll know who she is when she's born. ya know? :) i bet celeste and derrick came up with the last two names... i mean, deeth? come on! lol
p.s. yours and lisa's new page layouts are soo cute! time for me to do something new. lol.. i'll be at work all night so maybe that will give me something to do! anyway, love you! hope to see you guys soon.
where did you get the cute layout? i didn't find any really good ones and the one i put on for now kind of messed my page up. oops!
Post a Comment