I know I haven't posted for a while, but with school starting, nothing really has been going but school. I don't even have time to do any more projects I have so many assignments. School is busy but we both really like our classes. I have to say though, I have the best major in the world. I get to play with babies and little kids every week! My assignments are so fun (although time consuming) and I can't wait to do them. I am one lucky girl.
Well Celeste (my soon-to-be-sister-in-law), tagged us so here it goes
Couple TAG
What is his name: TysonWhat is her name: Chelsea
How long have you been together: Married one whole year! (we're totally pros at this marriage stuff now ;)
How long did you date: About 4 months
How old is he: 25
How old is she: 20 (almost 21)
Who eats more: Chelsea now
Who said I love you first: Tyson
Who is taller: Definitely Tyson, I don't think I've ever been taller than anyone my age or older
Who sings better: hmmm, not sure about this one. probably not Chelsea
Who is smarter: Definitely Tyson, no contest
Who does the laundry: Chelsea mostly, unless Tyson is home and willing
Who pays the bills: Mostly Tyson cause Chelsea forgets to
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Chelsea cause it's closer to the window and I get hotter at night now with my little inside furnace
Who mows the lawn: We don't have a lawn and never have together so I don't really know
Who cooks the dinner: Both, unless we want it to be a good dinner, then just Tyson cooks
Who drives: Tyson, we have a stick and I hate sticks!
Who is more stubborn: Chelsea, no Tyson, no...Chelsea. An even match I think
Who proposed: Tyson of course, and I couldn't have dreamed of a better way
Who is more sensitive: If by sensitive you mean who cries more...Chelsea
Now I tag: Nate and Rachel, Jami and Len, and Cory and Shayla


2 comments:
But I tagged Jami and Len! Fine ... I'll just go tag someone else!
I miss you guys too! We'll be at the reception and wedding, but probably not the shower. I might be able to come but it depends. What are you guys doing? Hope to see you soon! Love you.
Post a Comment