Thursday, September 11, 2008

100 Days

I have 100 days left in the pregnancy, (according to the counter at the bottom of the blog, which is accurate). That means only 93 days left until school's out and 105 days until Christmas. 100 days and little Afton Ellie Deeth Starr Hathaway will be born. The problem is, I don't want her to come early or late. I want her to come right on time. 
BECAUSE: If, by some miracle, she does come early, I will have to work it out with my teachers to take my finals at a different time; and if she comes late, she could be born on Christmas and I remember that Kimberly Linford's(my best friend when I was little) birthday was on Christmas and she hated it because she never really got a birthday celebration cause it was always combined with Christmas. 
If only I could be as lucky as Shayla and have her on the exact day she's due (and maybe have it be as short as she had it too :). But I don't think my luck can run that far, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens. 
Either way, I'm going to be so glad, I can't wait for her to get here. 

7 comments:

Lisa Hathaway said...

Yea!!!! I didn't vote, sorry. I still think Afton is cute! Do it. Yea for babies! And it will be just in time for us to move to Logan ... between school and Christmas!

Amanda Miller said...

Countdown time! I'm sure your little girlie will be right on time. I can't believe Christmas is so close!!!!

coryshay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
coryshay said...

you're getting there!! remember when I moved into double digits!! Pretty good day!

coryshay said...

ps nice name!!

annette said...

Luckily Doctors now days can help you have babies when it works best for everybody. (Christmas day is very inconvienient for doctors!)I know about these things first hand since my doctor did help me have a baby on the 20th so as not to interfere with Christmas. You'll be fine!!!!!

Jamilyn said...

YAY! I'm so jealous of Kelly and Lisa. They will get to see her all the time! And you and Tys! Sad. But I am so so excited for you! Are you really gonna name her all of those names? That would be way funny but crazy too! lol. I still vote for Ellie. :) Whatever you name her though, she will be greatly loved!!!