Kelly and Lisa came up to Logan to get some things ready for when they move up here in December, so we got together and Derrick, Celeste, Kelly, Lisa, Tyson and I carved pumpkins. This was Celeste's first or second time carving pumpkins so we had to show her how it's done ;)

The messy part of the process

Tyson's way cool Jack the Pumpkin King Pumpkin.
I wish I got a better picture of it.

My pumpkin of many faces

Kelly's scary pumpkin

Lisa's way cute pumpkin. (she was the first one done)

Derrick's Scary Teeth and Celeste's Creepy Eyes.

The whole gang. We didn't have any candles so we stuck matches into the sides of the pumpkins and lit them at the same time. We had to hurry and get the pictures before the matches burned out :)


10 comments:
Wow! Those Hathaways are talented. Now I don't want to carve my own - it won't be as good.
Yea! It was so much fun! We left ours in Logan, so we'll have to do more here!
That is the most creative bunch of jackolanterns I've ever seen!
hey - why don't we ever get informed of family get-togethers?? :( len and i carved pumpkins all by ourselves... we threw mine away yesterday. it got moldy really fast. i'll have to put our pictures up. but dangit! i miss you guys!
Thanks so much for teaching me how to carve pumpkins! We put ours out on the porch (can you call it a porch really?) and some of the neighbor kids destroyed the faces of our pumpkins. Sad day!
Ahhh! Pumpkin carving! I just love this season!!! Very creative all!
Very cute! Congrats!
Talk about fun activity, fun people, and fun results!!! You guys are just plain FUN!!
That is some talented carving. Wendy
You guys are crazy talented! You should take that show on the road!
Post a Comment