Use Google Image Search to answer each question. Then, out of ONLY the first page of results, choose your favorite, or most random picture. Then keep the tag rolling.
My age:

Place I've been to:

Place I want to visit:
(Ireland)

Favorite Place:

Favorite Object:

Favorite Food:

Favorite Animal:

Favorite Color:

Birthplace:

Current place of residence:

Past love:

Pets:

Best Friend:

Nickname:

First Name:

Middle Name:

Bad Habit:

First Job:

Grandma's name:

College Degree:

What I'm doing right now:

I tag Shayla and Lisa


4 comments:
You found the funniest images for your tag game. It turned out so cute. I love it when you post, it's always fun to read and chuckle!!
yay! you did it! soo cute. love and miss you!
This is a great tag...give me a bit and I'll post mine!
oh and I love the tyson one
I love the Tyson one but hate the Chelsea one get that off your blog boo lol go Manchester United
Post a Comment