Book for Boys. I learned about them in one of my classes and I fell in love with them. Thanks to Derrick and Celeste who gave them to us for Christmas! (PS, we are still working on Christmas presents...sorry).Anyway, I was just looking through them and I love them even more. In the girl book, it teaches you:
- how to make friendship bracelets
- slumber party games
- handclap games
- hopscotch
- karate moves
- about women pirates, women spies and real princesses.
The boy book teaches you:

- Coin Tricks
- how to make a go-cart
- how to play poker
- Navajo Code
- all about bugs, fish, dinosaurs and countries
- spy codes
- how to make the best paper airplane in the world.
- And, something everyone wants to know, how to hunt and cook a rabbit- Delta Rabbits of course ;) tee hee.
I could go on and on about all the different things in these books but it would take too long. Now I just can't wait for Afton to be old enough to do them with me. I think I might have to try some out now. You're ever too old to have fun, right?


5 comments:
Nice! You're never too old to have fun. And plus. They might be great date ideas for you and Tyson! I saw the books at the store, and wanted one, but didn't get it. I'll have to look at it more closely later.
I got the girl one accidentally (I didn't know anything about it). Now I love it. I didn't get the boy one, so now I am in search of that one. They have such great things in them, and it brings back such good memories of when we were little. Happy Days!!
Ya, there are lots of things we did when we were little in there. And now I have to go find my hoppytaw to play hopscotch with now that I actually know the rules :)
We better check out that best airplane one. You know that's all Kelly can think about!
You are so cute!
Post a Comment