Here are some of the pictures we had taken a couple of weeks ago. She was actually awake for them even though she had just eaten. (Although, her sleeping all day is no longer). We had fun and are glad we finally have some good pictures of her to hang up.






Her nickname is now fuzzhead cause no matter what we do with her hair or what we put in it, it ends up fuzzy like this. She's cursed with her mother's hair. At least it still looks cute on her.


11 comments:
That girl will need some major dippity-doo when she grows up!!! But you're right, right now she just looks so dang cute even with fuzzy hair!! Those are adorable! She sure is darling! And I hope I get a copy of some of these (wink wink)*
p.s. I think she looks like Tyson in the picture where she's crying! :) (but really I do... she looks so much like him there)
I was going to say the crying one looked like Lexie. She is a doll!!! I can't wait to see her!!!
GAH!!! These are the cutest things Ive ever seen!!! You must email me one of these! She is so tiny! Love it!
Hey there, My name is Joni, i went to school with Tyson. So im a crazy blog stalker or anything. I just wanted to tell Tyson, and you, congratulations. Kids are the greatest thing in the world and you will love every minute of it. She is adorable.
THOSE ARE SO ADORABLE!!!! HOLY COW, I can't stop looking at them. I hope to get a print when we are up there for her blessing. What a Dolly!! I love the one with you two parents and Afton. Luv it luv it luv it!!
I love the fuzzy hair and the one of her crying is so cute, not that I enjoy babies being sad but it's so cute.
OH MY GOODNESS! SHE IS SO AMAZINGLY PRECIOUS!!!!! I WANNA HOLD HER SO BAD! SHE'S AN ANGEL. I ESPECIALLY LOVE HER HAIR! LOL. YOU GUYS MADE A CUTIE PIE! ;D I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU BOTH, ALL THREE OF YOU!!!
I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT THESE PICTURES!!!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!
those are the cutest baby pictures ever!!!!!!!!!!
Those pictures are so darn cute. I love the hair, love the big eyes, love the tiny feet. So incredibly precious.
Post a Comment