Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Going Undercover
We have finally decided we are going to make our blog private on Feb. 15. So if you would like to, leave your e-mail address and I will send you an invite around the 15th to keep viewing the blog. Everyone is still welcome, we just decided it might be better if we kept it more private.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
I'm following you guys, so invite me! rslyman@gmail.com. Thanks!
I went to school with Tyson and I enjoy reading your blog. Please add me. jonidollmay@gmail.com Your little girl is adorable by the way.
Thanks
Of course! You'll have to check my new blog out too.... my email is sooperheidi@gmail.com and my blog address is also sooperheidi.blogspot.com
Me too! amiller1162@gmail.com
jamihat@gmail.com! :D
Please include me annetteneilsen@gmail.com
Include us of course.
You're just doing this so I can't see it aren't you?? :) Jk. I have been thinking of doing this myself.
krispycrunchy38@yahoo.com
Thanks! Afton is adorable!
-Kristie Rushforth (Young)
celestelouise@gmail.com and oakcreeker@gmail.com
You and Tyson and Jami and Len are like an elite club! I'm glad we belong!
etan02@gmail.com
I would love to still be part of your blog, if you'll have me.
wendy
winkyx4@gmail.com
Hey, add us in brandineilsen@gmail.com and timneilsen@gmail.com
I'm also following you guys!
ericj63@hotmail.com
Thanks! Tell Tyson Hi for me!
I'm from Oak City and was friends with Tyson growing up. I'd love to look at your blog. ericaharward@gmail.com
Post a Comment