We've got the creative juices flowing now! I have finally been working on the scrapbook pages I was supposed to have done for Christmas for my Mom and Valerie. I'm pretty excited about some pages, but not so much others, well, that's how it always is with me and scrapbooking. Anyway, so I've been working
on that for like month now and just barely got the fourth page done... on one of them. (But in my defense, Afton wasn't eating well at all and so she was always fussy and now we finally switched to formula and she's eating better but she was still fussy because she's still trying to get used to the formula. So there wasn't a whole lot of down time in between feedings. But now things are finally starting to calm down and I have time to do these things).Also, Lisa and I went to Relief Society last night and made some fun Valentine's Day cards. I'll let Lisa post the other one she made. I love it when other people are creative and they let me copy them.

Since I heard about the Craft Day down in Orem, I've really wanted one, so Lisa, Marissa and I are going to have a little Craft Day of our own sometime this month. So hopefully I can get even more done. You can imagine since I am so behind on all of this that there are so many sewing projects I started before Afton was born that I haven't finished.
So many crafts, so little time.
(PS, the pictures are so bad because we don't have a good camera to take pics with. well, Tyson's is broken and the film one ran out of batteries...and film, so I had to use the comp for them..lame I know)


2 comments:
I love your new background on your blog. I love your scrapbook page you've got going, and I really love the cute valentine. You little crafty devil you. I can't stand to not see sweet Afton for so long. I hope you come down soon before we go up on March 1st!!!! hint hint. Luv your guts.
P.S. The craft day is really in Santaquin! But you were in the same county!! tee hee!!
We missed you on craft day. It was fun, for me any way. I think it's great you are going to have one up there. I will be having craft day every other month so I will keep you informed when they happen. You scrapbook page looks great.
Post a Comment