Oak City Style
You are definitely related to your father. He loves that show too. I also think it is so fun. Do you actually get it on your T.V?
We don't have TV. It just seasons on DVD Lisa is borrowing, I think,
You are so welcome. Season 2, coming up.
I was worried that USU would taint your taste. But this gives me hope that you are "normal."
I just realized I posted under Mom's name.Ooops.Dad
Hahaha! This is by far the best TV series! Schultz is classic. It's been a family favorite for a long time for me too. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are definitely related to your father. He loves that show too. I also think it is so fun. Do you actually get it on your T.V?
We don't have TV. It just seasons on DVD Lisa is borrowing, I think,
You are so welcome. Season 2, coming up.
I was worried that USU would taint your taste. But this gives me hope that you are "normal."
I just realized I posted under Mom's name.
Ooops.
Dad
Hahaha! This is by far the best TV series! Schultz is classic. It's been a family favorite for a long time for me too. :)
Post a Comment