Ever since I even thought about it, I have been debating with myself whether to make/keep our blog private. There are so many pros and cons to both, I really can't decide. On the one hand, we've had some old friends be able to find us and keep in touch and I hate it that private blogs don't update like the others, so no one ever knows when to look at the blog. On the other, it's nice to be able to post anything without having to worry about it. I just don't know which I like better.
Oh, and here's another picture :)
7 comments:
oh my gosh she is the cutest thing in the whole world. awwwww! and i really like her onesie. awwwww!
and about the private blog issue...i decided i liked old friends being able to find me and keep in touch. but then again i don't have kids to protect either.
love you!
i love this picture! it almost looks like she is standing on her own. she looks so grown up already!
What a good-looking onesie.
I know it is hard, but I think for safety, it is the way to go. It is just my opinion.
I have the cutest grandchildren!!!
SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this picture too much!!! Little Cindy Lou Who is SO cute!
Post a Comment